You’ve probably heard this a million times before.. Mobile web usage is on the rise. This means that making sure your website is found on the mobile web isn’t a luxury anymore but absolutely crucial.
Here at Flow20, we have invested a significant amount of time and resources into building and refining our mobile SEO offerings so your business can be seen by a larger audience.
If you are new to the world of Mobile SEO, here are some facts to help you get started:
- Mobile SEO ensures that your visitors readily find your listings or mobile website while browsing from their smartphone for your niche keywords.
- The top industries currently benefiting from mobile search are: Travel, Business and Entertainment industries.
- Mobile searches are largely local in nature (3 out of 5 mobile searches are for local businesses)
- Google has a separate index for mobile content so if your site isn’t mobile optimised, chances are that it isn’t indexed. (Here’s a useful post on this from the official Google Webmaster blog)
- The bounce rate for sites that don’t have a mobile version or an optimised mobile version landing page is over 75%.
- Be aware that when you set up your mobile SEO campaign that Google considers iPads as mobile devices.
- A mobile app does not have the SEO value and benefits that a mobile website can.
- Effective mobile optimisation ensures your website is mobile ready.
- Standard search engine optimisation is very different from mobile SEO in the length of the title being less than 55 characters plus there are fewer keywords used.
- Mobile SEO does not require significant changes compared to your desktop SEO.
If you are interested to learn more about how Mobile SEO can help grow your business and increase your market share, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
If you’re looking for a digital marketing agency why not give Flow20 a try? We can help you with PPC management, Facebook ads, LinkedIn Advertising and Social Media campaigns and even Google Ads training.
Shirish Agarwal is the founder of Flow20 and looks after the PPC and SEO side of things. Shirish also regularly contributes to leading digital marketing publications such as Hubspot, SEMRush, Wordstream and Outbrain. Connect with him on LinkedIn.