Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services, London
Looking for a SEO Services Company in London who can help your business grow via Google page 1 rankings? With over 700 client keywords currently on Google’s first page, we can help your business too.
Although, we aren’t the first SEO company in the UK, we certainly try hard to be the best. If you have come to us via a recommendation about our SEO services, you’ll already know that companies love using us for their SEO needs because of our track record in delivering results as well as performance-driven payment terms. However, if you haven’t used us before, here is some more information about how our SEO service works, terms and so on:
- No monthly payments until half of your chosen terms
reach Google page 1 (learn more about performance-based programs in the FAQs below)
- No minimum contracts – we hate contracts as much as you do. As long as we deliver results, you’ll continue using us. Simple.
- Weekly (not monthly) reporting – Check the performance and rankings of your SEO campaign at any time
- Conversion as important as traffic. [Check out some client Success Stories ]
Looking for a professional SEO company? To speak to someone, please call 0208 1500 294, email email@example.com or Request a SEO Quote.
Frequently Asked Questions about Search Engine Optimisation
What is different about Flow20′s SEO Service?
At Flow20, we understand that SEO isn’t just about getting your website to Top 3 of Google but how we can help convert your visitors into actual enquiries or sales since that’s what is ultimately going to give you any form of return on your investment. And, because we provide other services such as Web Design and Ecommerce as well, we have the in-house expertise of creating websites that convert visitors. But you don’t have to take our word for it. See what our clients have to say about our performance.
How do you ensure that my investment is going to give me any return?
Getting to Google page 1 is only half the job. The other half is converting your website visitors to leads of some kind, whether that’s an enquiry, an order or any other conversion goal important for your business. That’s how you’ll see any actual return from the SEO efforts and we understand that. We take necessary steps to ensure your investment gets you a return. For example, we don’t just optimise your home page for every term within the SEO campaign. Usually, your home page will be the key page to optimise but often we’ll look at your other website pages and suggest relevant search terms for those pages. The idea is to direct the visitors via the SEO efforts to the most relevant page which helps increase conversions.
Tell me a little more about what is included in Flow20′s SEO service
Once we begin your campaign, you’ll immediately notice some changes to your website. Apart from carrying out the common on-page SEO tasks such as allocation of meta titles and h tags and optimising the current content on your website, we’re big on using Social Media and content generation as part of our SEO strategy. For example, each month, we’ll generate a number of articles written by professional copywriters with knowledge of your industry. These are then published on your website after which we get them socially bookmarked on Facebook, Twitter and so on. Link building, news releases and generating Social Media content such as presentations for Slideshare are some of the other SEO techniques we use.
You’ll find a complete list of tasks and techniques we carry out each month within our SEO proposal document, when you Request a SEO Services Quote
Can you guarantee first page rankings?
Just like any other ethical white-hat SEO company, we can not guarantee first page listings. This is simply impossible to do so, since no one can predict algorithm changes in Google which ultimately affect the rankings. We’ll go as far as saying that be wary of any company that ‘guarantees’ first page rankings!
You only pay when your website reaches Google page 1 for at least half of the search terms we are optimising for you. Not only does this ensure that it’s in our best interest as well to get you to the top of the rankings as quickly (and safely) as possible, but should also give you some peace of mind and confidence in our capabilities as a SEO company.
Finally, we’ll be happy to provide you a long list of our current clients who are ranking on page 1 and we’re more than happy for you to get in touch with any of them for a reference.On a side-note, with the introduction of Google Local results now taking a large part of page 1, our target for most campaigns is Top 3.
Does your service have any minimum contract period.
No, there is no minimum contract period. We have been helping websites get to page 1 since 2008 and we know that as long as your investment on your SEO Service is giving you a healthy return, you’ll continue using us, contract or not. This also serves as constant motivation for us which should give you that additional peace-of-mind.
How long would it take before I see any results from the SEO efforts?
This depends on many different factors, some of which are:
- The age of your domain and website – generally speaking, the longer your website has been live, the less time it will take to achieve higher rankings
- Your current rankings
- Competitiveness of the chosen search terms – the more competitive (higher search volume) of the campaign terms, the greater the time and resources required in achieving high rankings
- Online Competitiveness of your industry – if SEO is a commonly carried out marketing activity within your field, the competition will be higher which will affect the duration to achieve rankings
- Quality and HTML build of your website – if your website has been built with ‘clean’ coding, it is easier for search engines to index your website which would make the optimization process easier. The initial SEO Audit we carry includes a review of your website and whether any HTML/design changes are required. Click here to view SEO tasks.
Looking for a Top 3 ranking for your website? Flow20 is a SEO company in London and can help you get there. Call 0208 1500 294, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Request a SEO Quote.
You may also be interested in the following SEO articles from our blog:
- Why am I not getting any enquiries even though I have page 1 rankings?
- SEO Tips for Ecommerce [Presentation]
- 200% increase in registrations – SEO Case Study
- Google’s latest algorithm update – Penguin 2.0 [List]